Terms & Conditions
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- For an opportunity to win Morning Tea, you must Like and Share our Morning Tea Facebook post.
- Entries can only be made via the competition entry form on the TPW website. www.tpw.com.au
- Only one entry per business/ABN holder is permitted to ensure a fair outcome.
- Competition is only eligible to businesses in Albury, Wodonga, Wagga Wagga and surrounds.
- Delivery will be made to the winning business up to 15 km from the CBD in each city: Albury, Wodonga, Wagga Wagga.
- The competition runs from 9:00am AEST Tuesday 4th September 2018 until 12:00am Friday 12th October 2018.
- There will be one (1) overall business winner in the Albury-Wodonga region and one (1) overall winner in the Wagga Wagga region.
- The winners will be notified by 5:30pm AEST on Monday 15th October 2018 via the email they used to enter the competition.
- Morning Tea includes the below:
- Total Morning Tea prize value $300.
- Pastry varieties from Geoffrey Michael Pátissier in Albury or Artisan Baker in Wagga Wagga will be selected by TPW.
- Morning Tea Prize to be delivered to the winning business on Wednesday 24th October 2018 at 10.00am
- Winner agrees to allow TPW to conduct a brief product presentation directly following Morning Tea at your premises.
- The winning entry must respond within two (2) days of notification by Wednesday 17 October 2018 by 5.30pm. Should the Prize winner not claim the Prize within that time, with reasonable efforts having been made by TPW to contact the Prize winner, TPW will conduct an ‘unclaimed Prize draw’ at 10am AEST on Friday 19th October 2018 at the same location as the original draw. The unclaimed Prize draw winner will be contacted by email on Friday 19 October by 5.30pm of the draw to advise of the redraw.
- The Morning Tea Prize must be taken as offered, is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- In the event that the Morning Tea Prize, or any part of it, is unavailable, TPW reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value at the time of publication of these Conditions of Entry. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. Any incidental costs relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not accept or take the Prize as stipulated by TPW then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
- Entries submitted within the Promotion Period will be randomly chosen by TPW at their North Albury location in NSW.